William E. “Ed” Price. Jr
William E. “ED” Price. Jr serves as the President of Ed Price and Associates, REALTORS and Price Commercial Properties.
Ed has worked as a real estate broker for 45 years and has gathered adequate experience to enable him to serve his clients satisfactorily. Ed has also been a principal at Hinkle, Price, and Cole Property Management, Inc. since 2001.
Ed has lived in High Point all his life, and he understands the infrastructure of the city. He is keen on the youth especially on their education and youth as well as communities who may be oppressed or challenged by personal problems. Ed channels his time, resources, and energy towards offering real estate solutions for housing and businesses.
- Westchester Baptist Church
- Macedonia Resource Center
- The Carl Chavis YMCA and WRLP Board of Directors
- High Point Community Foundation
- Guilford County Park and Recreation Commission
- High Point Park and Recreation Board of Directors
- Guilford County Board of Education (2010-2016)
- Leslie’s House, The Miracle Field, High Point P&R Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- His Laboring Few Annual Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners
- Voted the Triad’s Top REALTOR for 14 years
- 2005 High Point Human Relations Commission Citizen of the Year
- 2009 Citizen of the Year
- 2009 HP Community Foundation Spirit of the Foundation Award
- 2011 YMCA Hall of Fame
- 2016 WRLP Esther Awards – The Thurgood Marshall Award
Bachelor of Science in Business administration, The Wake Forest University High Point Central High School